A Category Management Solution For Packaging
What if the pricing of your packaging categories was based on accurate and current specifications and competitively sourced?
Paladin’s combination of Packaging industry veterans and Sourcing professionals can provide a cloud-based specification database and use leading-edge Sourcing techniques to drive lower acquisition cost. An added right-sizing process yields additional savings from specification improvements.
Our Team Works For You
- Identify and Update Packaging Specifications
- Eliminate Waste and Packaging Redundancy
- Introduce New Packaging Materials
- Reduce Product Damage
- Reduce Inventories
- Streamline Supplier Processes
- Smaller Packages = Lower Shipping Costs
Four Phase Process
- Specification Documentation - A combination of Technology and Services to document and maintain specifications in SpecBase, a cloud-based database.
- Sourcing - Leading edge e-Sourcing Technology combined with Sourcing professionals with extensive Packaging experience.
- Right-Sizing - A process that evaluates every aspect of packaging related to total cost including design, storage, transportation, handling, procurement process and supply.
- Change Management – A process to continually update packaging specifications in the SpecBase database to ensure specifications are correct.
More Information from our Packaging Experts
Packaging Optimization Client Outcomes:
- Renegotiation of Contract with existing Vendor provided over 20% cost reduction with no disruption in service - $5 Billion B2B Hardware/Software Supplier
- 28% savings while reducing the supply base and maintaining stringent service requirements - Privately held market leading manufacturer of medical, dental and animal health equipment.
- Specification documentation enabled identification of new suppliers and e-Sourcing tools maximized savings - $1.1 Billion Diversified Mineral Company Serving U.S. and Canada
- "Since Paladin’s fees are based on a percentage of the savings, we had no risk and a high ROI" - Heatcraft
- "Paladin Associates helped UCB reduce its costs by over 12% in just 6 months" - UCB Films
- "Within eight weeks, Paladin had completed several projects that resulted in immediate savings." - Insight Enterprises
- "Within a few weeks, [Paladin] negotiated new pricing agreements that reduced our costs of component parts, sheet metal parts, steel server racks, packaging, and transportation, and helped us implement improved internal processes." - Rackable