- Strategic Sourcing - Direct & Indirect
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Sourcing Skills Training
- Spend Analysis
- Commercial Agreements
- Risk Management
- MBA - Finance
- BS - Accounting
- Florida A&M University
Toi Clarke Jones
Strategic Sourcing Executive with 20+ years of expertise in driving transformational industry interventions that improve sales and profit
- Consulting engagements with Fortune 50 and mid-sized clients (Buyers) focused on:
- Sourcing skills training
- Spend analysis and identification of priority opportunities
- Supplier analysis and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) plans
- Consulting engagements with small and mid-sized clients (Sellers) focused on:
- Improving value proposition for large corporate clients
- Evaluation of strategic alliance options
- Client Relationship Management (CRM) plans
- As Associate Director Procter & Gamble, developed vision, strategy and organization for three billion dollar spend areas:
- Global In Store Merchandising - Led organization of 40+ employees located across 12 countries with an annual marketing material and service spend of $1.5B. Provided strategic vision and leadership for a highly complex spend covering a range of services and materials: printed fiber, wood, metal, resin based, glass, lighting. Awarded Who’s Who in Merchandising from Path to Purchase Institute (2011 & 2012).
- Global Agencies - Led a team of 7 with an annual spend of $2B. Improved agency performance via rigorous feedback and benchmarking process, tied compensation to brand sales with incentives and penalties, and drove agency governance improvements.
- Global Pulp & Pulp Derivatives – Led a team of 6 with annual spend of $1B. Negotiated fiber supply, development, and intellectual property agreements. Forecasted pulp market volatility and managed forecast tone/message with Sr. Leadership to aid the business in decisions to minimize impact to the business financials.