- Information Technology
- Productivity Improvement
- Cost Reduction
- Acquisition Integration
- BPS, State University of New York
- GE Financial Management Program
Timothy O. Waite
Senior Information Technology executive with 37 years of experience in multiple GE businesses. He leads Paladin’s Information Services Practice.
- Delivering solutions across all functions of the manufacturing enterprise, developing high performance teams, optimizing business processes, and improving operational performance.
- As CIO of GE Sensing provided leadership vision and strategic IT solutions in support of manufacturing, marketing, sales, services, finance, HR and technology
- Participated in due diligence activities in the acquisition of several high technology companies
- Instrumental in the business integrations of acquisitions including the development and execution of the IT strategy to consolidate business systems
- Added value while driving simplification and cost reduction.
- Integrated fourteen distinct ERP platforms, multiple engineering toolkits, and diverse networks and client images into a single infrastructure, a common Business Intelligence platform, and a single Oracle-based ERP system.
- A collaborative manager with a great record assembling a strong team of IT professionals
- Broad knowledge of international operations
- Established a joint venture with Prolec in Monterrey, Mexico
- Led the deployment of Oracle in Korea, China, Ireland, and the E.U.
- Assigned to a plant in the UK, instrumental in significantly improving performance metrics
- Interim CIO within a $1B manufacturing enterprise in Tampa, Florida