- Lean Six Sigma Quality
- Project & Program Management
- Process & Productivity Improvement
- IT Finance Operations
- Voice & Network Operations Management
- Customer Service
- Cross Functional Team Leadership
- End User Technology Program Management
- MBA with IT Track – University of Dayton
- BS Marketing – Ohio State University
- GE Six Sigma Lean Certified
A process and productivity professional with expertise in project/program management, telecom expense management, IT support operations, end user technology, voice and network operations and enablement of high performance teams. Utilized Six Sigma methodology and techniques to drive programs to successful completion over a 15-year career with General Electric Company.
- Managed and executed voice infrastructure efforts to move, close or resize 63 offices in 12 months.
- Lean Six Sigma project to transform IT finance operations yielding $1M+ in telecom savings.
- Led IT Finance operations team to deliver on budget adherence.. Simplified and improved processes to execute under tight timelines
- Negotiated with Avaya for an additional 15% discount which GE Corporate Sourcing leveraged for the global Avaya contract.
- $125M annual telecom cost reductions through policies, data analytics, technology plays, supplier negotiations, audits and supplier billing monitoring.
- Led the program development of the Telecom Dashboard providing transparency to end user technology spend. After first year since implementation, spend was reduced by $1M.
- Asked by GE Healthcare CIO to lead a Telecom Cost Out program across GE Technology Infrastructure. Mentored and led cross-functional team, reducing telecom expenses by over $1M annually.
- Successfully managed 5 global wireless security deployment programs (35,000 devices), achieved goals and minimized user impact.
- Successfully worked with European Union Workers Councils, legal and Human Resource Managers to obtain approval for deployment of mobile device management (MDM) application for five EU countries.
- Improved 1st call resolution rate for mobile helpdesk, Increasing rate from 64% to 95%. Updated all Standard Operating Procedures and implemented processes to sustain service level.
- Effectively managed three complex Telecom Expense Management System platform migrations.
- Member of core team to develop annual IT budgets for operations and programs. Developed business cases and performed financial analysis.
- Managed the end user technology programs for 42 acquisitions and divestures.