- Six Sigma Quality
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Information Technology
- Process & Productivity Improvement
- Customer Service
- Cross Functional Team Leadership
- Syracuse University
- GE Six Sigma Certified
- GE Advanced Information Management Course
- GE Design for Six Sigma
- GE Facilitating High Performance Teams
Lynn K. Bring
A process and productivity professional with expertise in project/program management, information technology support operations and facilitation of high performance teams. Utilizing Six Sigma methodology and techniques to drive programs to successful completion over a 23-year career with General Electric Company.
- Promoted and marketed health and beauty products including Vicks Formula 44 and Nyquil product lines, engaging with high level business processes and understanding consumer behavior for Procter & Gamble.
- Led the program development and implementation of a sales channel commissions platform tracking and reporting tool which significantly reduced GE Energy's controllership liability through consistent processes and a robust infrastructure, Sarbanes Oxley certified. Year one processed >$15.2MM in commissions.
- Led a team of >100 IT professionals supporting GE Energy business applications including delivering cost savings of $1MM by leveraging knowledge and skill set across technology stacks of existing contractors by reducing their total number and off-shore relocation.
- As IT leader, implemented reviews to strengthen relationships with customers and vendors while reducing support backlog by 67% and exceeding a 95% goal for VOC with an average 97.7%. Significantly improved the cycle time performance metric of Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO) from 670,000 to zero (25%) by implementing a single interface for change request management.
- As Productivity Leader, conducted needs assessment/gap analysis and drove a performance development plan for GE Energy Services Global Customer Service. Implemented monthly metrics for development of agents; partnered with trainers and business managers to produce training curriculum driving performance excellence.
- At GE Capital in a Six Sigma Black Belt role, drove an order processing project resulting in a cost savings of $700K; managed a customer service/phone bank team supporting GE Capital’s credit card business and won a National Leadership award from the business leader in first year for exceeding customer service expectations.