Reduce Freight and Logistics Expenses
More than 70% of U.S. Companies do not effectively analyze their current transportation network, design a plan for corrective action, or have a formal logistics and distribution network in place.
Paladin Associates will help identify logistic opportunities by utilizing cost strategies and networking capabilities. We focus on the elimination of "logistical logjams" and allow the creation of a defined structure within your transportation and distribution network.
Our Team Works For You
Paladin can analyze, diagnose, recommend, coordinate, negotiate, and implement solutions for your logistics and distribution spending including:
- Distribution & transportation cost reduction, re-alignment and service improvement
- Trans-border specialization and evaluation
- Academic Logistics
- Small package analysis and realignment
- Identification of transportation savings opportunities in material procurement and supply chain / logistics services
- Identification and evaluation of alternative warehousing and transportation service providers
- Assistance in selection and implementation of third-party logistics (3PL) companies
- Implementation of product designations and hazardous goods identification
- Development of positive relationships with logistics partners
- International logistics through all modes of transportation and customs brokerage
Transportation Client Outcomes:
- Immediate 25% price reduction & Final actual volume resulted in additional 12% discounts - Fortune 50, Multi-Division, Decentralized Conglomerate
- Immediate 5% price reduction, Maintained current carrier & New 5 year contract with additional discounts for volume growth - Small Emerging Fast Growing Pharmacy Benefits Company
- Reduced Transit Times by 80% & Reduced Total Distribution Costs by more than 20% - A World Leader in Nutritional Solutions and Additives for Animal Feed
- “Paladin accessed our supply chain flows, dug into the details, and developed an alternative national warehousing and distribution plan to reduce our in-bound shipping costs." - Adisseo USA, Inc.
- "The Team of former GE Executives at Paladin Associates helped Oak Hill Capital design and implement and manage a very successful Portfolio Purchasing Program." - Oak Hill Capital Partners
- “Paladin’s fees were based on the actual savings. This was a very important, risk free, and successful initiative. Excellent payback for us.” - Injured Workers Pharmacy
- "Within a few weeks, [Paladin] negotiated new pricing agreements that reduced our costs of component parts, sheet metal parts, steel server racks, packaging, and transportation, and helped us implement improved internal processes." - Rackable
- "Paladin Associates helped UCB reduce its costs by over 12% in just 6 months" - UCB Films