Telecom Tax Recovery Program
All US Carriers bill this questionable tax surcharge contrary to FCC Regulations
- The tax surcharge should be stopped on a “going forward” basis
- A historical refund/credit should be paid by the carriers to our Clients
- The statutory period for a refund is not limited. The refund period could be 10 to 20 years.
- The Refund Amount and On-Going savings is approximately 8% of the total annual spend for Interstate and International Telecom/Datacom Costs
- The largest telecom spenders in the US have signed onto this endeavor … quick signup is important
- Easy Process … Very ‘Undisruptive’ to Client … Fees are Based Solely on Actual Savings and Recoveries … NO RISK!