- Team Leadership
- Customer Centric
- Relationship Management
- Account Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Change Management
- Six Sigma Quality
- Process Improvement
- BS, State University of New York, Oswego
- GE Six Sigma Quality
- GE Leadership Development Curriculum
Partner focusing on reducing clients cost of purchased goods and services. Sales & Marketing Executive with over 30 years of Fortune 500 leadership experience.
- Joined General Electric Company in 1985 and held various sales, sales leadership and marketing positions at GE Capital and GE Corporate.
- Since 2004 served as Director, GE Corporate Accounts in which he was the primary contact to facilitate and manage GE’s mutual growth initiatives with GE’s top suppliers.
- From 2000 to 2003, he created and served as the leader for GE Capital’s “At The Customer For The Customer (ACFC)” program.
- From 1985 to 1999 Dom held the position of Sales Director, Outsourcing Solutions, for GE Capital Technology Management Services.
- Before joining GE, he spent five years as a sales and marketing leader for Burroughs Corporation.