Telecom/Data Infrastructure Expenses
Audits and Negotiations Yield Savings
Companies frequently do not adequately manage their Telecom and Data Infrastructure costs.
Many Telecom services (voice/data/wireless) are improperly configured, may be on inappropriate plans, do not reflect a consolidated spend, may not be satisfying annual commitments, or may be over-billed by the carriers.
Telecom audits and carrier negotiations typically yield substantial savings.
Paladin’s Productivity team assists clients in the following ways:
Invoice and Contract Reviews
- Analyzes billing accuracy and contract compliance
Build Inventory of In-Scope Services
- Categorizes each type of service by speed/configuration/price, etc.
Benchmark Pricing Reviews
- Compare current spend with unit level market pricing
- Based on best-in-class pricing, estimate potential savings available through renegotiations
Sourcing and Negotiation Strategy
- Develop an optimum strategy consistent with client’s needs
- Implement manual or electronic e-auction processes
- Leverage incumbents with potential new suppliers
Negotiate/Implement New Contract and Pricing
- Direct or support supplier negotiations
- Establish ideal contract terms (“The Perfect MSA Terms”)
- Fast-track contract changes and validate new pricing
More Information from our Telecom/Infrastructure Experts
“Uncovering Telecom Savings In Local Exchange Services”
“The Skeptical CIO: Telecom Savings Non-Existent”
“Wireless Costs Detached From Mainstream Cost Containment Processes"
”Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Telecom”
“Wireless Industry Consolidation: Are You Ready?”
Telecom/Data Infrastructure Client Outcomes:
- Leveraged major incumbent voice and data suppliers to write-down rates an average of 35%, including taxes and fees. - $750M e-Commerce company providing e-payment, investment management and outsourced service solutions to financial services organizations
- Leveraged incumbent data networking supplier to reduce costs by 25%, thus eliminating any network conversion costs. - $1.4 Billion Electrical Wire And Cable Manufacturer
- "The Team of former GE Executives at Paladin Associates helped Oak Hill Capital design and implement and manage a very successful Portfolio Purchasing Program." - Oak Hill Capital Partners
- "The savings that Paladin generates more than cover their fees and expenses and provide a very high return." - PRGX Global Inc.
- "Within a few months they were able to deliver audit savings, but more importantly directly negotiated rate reductions of 35% from our two largest suppliers, with minimal contractual impact" - CheckFree Corporation